Terms and Conditions of Use of IdeaMart
Idea Konsult Ltd (“we”) operates an e-commerce platform “IdeaMart” or “Ideamart.com.ng” and payment infrastructure, for the sale and purchase of consumer products in Nigeria (“territory”).
These general terms and conditions shall apply to buyers on this e-commerce platform “Ideakonsult.com.ng”.
By using our e-commerce platform “Ideakonsult.com.ng”, you accept these general terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these general terms and conditions or any part of these general terms and conditions, you must not use our platform.
If you use our platform in the course of a purchase, then by so doing you:
- confirm that you have obtained the necessary authority to agree to these general terms and conditions;
- bind yourself to these general terms and conditions.
2. Registration and account
- You may not register with our e-commerce platform “Ideakonsult.com.ng” if you are under 18 years of age (by using our e-commerce platform or agreeing to these general terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age).
- You may register for an account with our e-commerce platform “Ideakonsult.com.ng” by completing and submitting the registration form on our Ideakonsult.com.ng.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- If you register for an account on Ideakonsult.com.ng, you will be asked to provide an email address/user ID and password and you agree to:
- keep your password confidential;
- notify us in writing immediately (using our contact details provided in section 10) if you become aware of any disclosure of your password; and
- be responsible for any activity on Ideamart.com.ng arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- We may suspend or cancel your account, and/or edit your account details, at any time in our sole discretion and without notice or explanation, providing that if we cancel any products you have paid for but not received, and you have not breached these general terms and conditions, we will refund you in respect of the same.
You must make payments due under these general terms and conditions under the Payments Information and Guidelines on the e-commerce platform “IdeaMart” or “Ideamart.com.ng.
While availing any of the payment method(s) offered at Ideamart.com.ng, Ideamart.com.ng will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank(s)”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases on Ideamart.com.ng by you shall be compulsorily in Nigerian Naira acceptable by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Ideamart.com.ng does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Ideamart.com.ng
4. Returns and refunds
- Returns of products by buyers and acceptance of returned products by IdeaMart shall be managed under our return policy and at our discretion, subject to compliance with the stated below:
- The buyer can initiate a return within 7 days for IdeaMart items if he/she receive a wrong, damaged, defective item.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags, and accessories are left intact and the item is in its original packaging otherwise, your return will be invalid.
- Refunds in respect of returned products shall be managed under the refund policy. Our rules on refunds shall be exercised at our discretion, subject to applicable laws of the territory.
- Pricing and Typographical error
If Ideamart.com.ng comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product information, Ideamart.com.ng shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken.
- Cancellation of order
Ideamart.com.ng reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where ideamart.com.ng is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Ideamart.com.ng policy or for any reason. However, Ideamart.com.ng will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with Ideamart.com.ng. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
8. Customer Service
Our customer service officials are always available to respond to your inquiries and request. Service Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am -6pm; Saturday, 9am-5pm; Public Holidays, 9am-5pm.
9. Our company details
The e-commerce platform is operated by Idea Konsult Limited. We are registered in Nigeria under registration number RC 209242 with our corporate head office at Modupe House, 189A Adekunle Fajuyi Road, Adamasingba, Ibadan, Oyo State.